Privacy & Policy
Hadeya.com seeks to be the #1 online gifting service of its kind. Hadeya.com has one main purpose of giving you the opportunity to change the way you celebrate events and occasions, alongside making the whole gifting experience more efficient and effective.
Hadeya.com (hereinafter addressed as “the Site”) provides you access to specific suppliers of a variety of retail industries, which can provide you some of the best gifts for the most important, or most celebrated, events and occasions.
Hadeya.com is available to you upon a number of terms and conditions listed on this page (the “Terms & Conditions”). It is extremely important to note that if you do not agree with or abide by any or all of these terms and conditions, you are advised not to access or use Hadeya.com or any material, graphics, and/or information on the Site. Your use and/or access of Hadeya.com shall be viewed as an agreement by you to follow, respect, and abide by each term and condition noted on the Site.
Note: You have to be 18 years of age or older to use Hadeya.com
Products and Services
1) All the products listed on Hadeya.com are subject to availability by the supplier of the product. Hadeya.com, in compliance with the supplier, will clearly post whether the product is in stock or not.
2) In the event that a defect occurs in availability and the suppliers are unable to provide all or part of your order, you are responsible of contacting the supplier. Then, the supplier replaces your order and fulfills your order. If the product is unavailable by the supplier for any reason, you are then responsible to make sure the supplier contacts Hadeya.com to reimburse you.
3) Not all products listed on Hadeya.com are subject to same day delivery. Each product will have an approximate time of delivery labeled and your order confirmation sent by Hadeya.com will provide a more accurate time of delivery.
4) The three option service:
1) Receive the product: following the standard order and delivery process abiding by the terms and conditions. In this case, only the sender will be charges a service charge fee; the receiver will not be charged anything for redeeming the gift through pick up or delivery.
2) Receive the monetary value of the product in your bank account through providing your IBAN and whatever other information or data is required by Hadeya.com. In this case, both the sender and receiver are charged. The receiver is charged a service charge fee for redeeming the value of the gift to their bank account.
3) Receive the monetary value of the product in your wallet on Hadeya.com for future purchases on the Site. In the case of redeeming the value of the gift to your Hadeya.com wallet, the receiver is not charged. This is due to the fact that the receiver will be charged later on when they either exchange the product or checkout their wallet value to their bank account.
1) Due to the nature of the retail business, prices listed on Hadeya.com are subject to change at any time without notice. A majority of the time, prices will change during peak periods, seasonal events, promotions, product demand, and availability of products.
2) That being said, once you have ordered your product, the price listed is valid for only 15 working days and then is subject to changes as per the rights reserved by Hadeya.com to change the prices of products without notice.
Privacy and Authority
1) Upon registering with Hadeya.com, you will be asked to insert a variety of personal information (such as full name, phone numbers, civil ID number, accurate existing addresses, email address, important dates of celebrations, events, and occasions, etc.) that will be saved, stored, and linked to your account by Hadeya.com.
2) You fully agree and attest that any and all data and information you provide Hadeya.com is true, accurate, and legal at the time provided.
3) Keeping your personal data and information accurate and up to date is important to Hadeya.com. Therefore, you agree to keep any information given to Hadeya.com updated and accurate over time. Failure to do so could result in a suspension or termination of your Hadeya.com account.
4) You agree that the data and information provided by you to Hadeya.com will be shared with required third parties, such as the supplier of the product.
5) You agree that the data and information provided by you to Hadeya.com could be shared with legal officials and/or government officials if and when required.
6) If and when Hadeya.com notices any unusual data and/or